Deer & Exotic Processing
We take pride in custom Deer processing and are confident that no matter which of our award-winning products you choose to order, it will be done with the care and quality you deserve.
Animals larger than the average deer will cost more. For example: Red Deer, Elk, Oryx, Kudu, Nilgia, Eland, Buffalo.
We individually process.
Call for deer season hours and night time drop offs.
- Deer should be field dressed.
- Deer meat will be accepted fresh or frozen.
- Deer will be weighed and tagged with your invoice # and name.
- The amount of pork that is added will depend on your personal preference. It has been our experience that 1⁄2 and 1⁄2 makes a better product. 10lbs of deer plus 10lbs of pork will give you 20lbs of total product.
- We process individually and have a minimum requirement of 20lbs per product with the exception of Hamburger, Snack Stix & Jerky, these are a 10lb minimum.
- Animals larger than the average deer will cost more. For example: Red Deer, Elk, Oryx, Kudu, Nilgia, Eland, Buffalo.
- PRICING IS ACCORDING TO THE GREEN WEIGHT GOING INTO THE GRINDER.
- Any orders not picked within 30 days of notification becomes the property of Wenzel Lonestar Meat Co. Or an additional storage fee will be added.